Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where did our Spring Weather Go??? Go away Winter!!!!


Seriously, where did the cold weather come from?!! We had snow flurries today! Isn't today, March 21st, the First Day of Spring, hello mother nature???? Go away snow and go away cold weather!!!!!!!!!! We have had so much fun this past week and this weekend with the warm beautiful sunshine shining down on us!! My girls love it!! And it sure makes Mommy feel much better! Below are some pictures of the girls and what we have been doing this month.

Ava loves to sit at their "little table" and be just like her big sister! And her other favorite is climbing up on the chairs and STANDING! Much to Mommy's dismay!!!!


Thursday we played outside after I got home from work. My husband was nice enough to surprise Presley and fixed her 4-wheeler for her that she got for Christmas TWO years ago and has rode it maybe twice! She is older now and is very much enjoying it! Kaylea was here playing with us and Houston also came down on his 4-wheeler. Ava got hungry and had her very first picnic supper outside in her highchair while the older kids were playing outside because they were surely not coming inside!!!




Presley and I (Ava was supposed to) have been having to go to pageant twice a week and be in the Picnic for the Garden Club so here is a picture of Presley dressed up in her dress. I'm not taking any pictures of me dressed up in that big ole hoop skirt thing! I am very much ready for these pageant nights to be over! We are 9:30 getting home on this nights because Presley always wants to stay and do Showboat too!! This time is way past Ava's bedtime and she was very GROUCHY the night we did take her and her Daddy had to take her out to the car! No performance for Ava! So, now it's just Presley and I!


My cute little Southern Belle!


These pictures were from Saturday while we were busy trying on our new Spring clothes! I couldn't get a picture of every outfit because Ava was not too happy and because Mommy was too busy trying to do Knocking Video for my sister, Deana so that she could see the new outfits! I can't wait for the girls to wear all their new clothes! So go away Winter and COME ON Spring and Summer!


Friday was THREE years since the Carney's had set my husband and I up!! Time has flown and it's been a wonderful three years! Thank you Chris and Catherine for having us over for supper that night! We have been together ever since!

Saturday was YARD DAY at the Knapp house! I am so excited that my flower beds are done (almost done)!! Are they ever really completely down??? I don't think so! I'll be working in them more in the weeks ahead and I'll post pictures when I'm done!


1 comment:

  1. i love that goldfish bishop! i love, love, love the color orange!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.