Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Beautiful Thursday

Yesterday was such a pretty day and after being cooped up inside all day during work I wanted to enjoy it! When I got off of work I went and picked up Kaylea so that she and Presley could play while Lacie had a meeting for work. Daddy and Ava were strolling in her little car thing so we made a day outside after work! My sweet hubby had fixed Presley's little 4-wheeler for her so she and Kaylea got to enjoy riding it in our yard and the neighbor's yard. Of course I'm very nervous they are going to flip it over even though it's on the lowest setting. Lori Beth and Houston came down to play! Houston was just precious on his little 4-wheeler!!  I'll post pictures when I get home later! Ava was hungry and was demanding supper NOW so she got to have her VERY FIRST little picnic supper outside in her highchair! She very much enjoyed this!! What a beautiful day! Kaylea spent the night with us and we all watched Princess and the Frog, but we got up and went to our room because Presley and Kaylea would not be quiet and let me watch so I gave up!!!! Guess Mommy will have to watch it by herself. Happy Friday everyone. I am off of work early today to go get our taxes done and get back home tonight so Presley can spend the night with a friend!

1 comment:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.