Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's been AWHILE so I think I'll catch up by just posting pictures...


Whew! I really REALLY hope that I don't have to upload that many pictures EVER EVER again for the blog! That was way too many and far toooooooo slow of a process! Does anyone have any tips out there for faster upload if this does happen again. I definately figured that pictures would be the easiest thing to blog about since it has been over a month since the last time I updated everyone on our lives! As you can see we've had Easter parties, Easter egg dying, Easter, finding Easter eggs, a trip to Lafayette for my nephew's birthday party, a wedding that Presley was a flowergirl in, and of course of awesome trip to NOLA for Disney on Ice!!!!! It's been such a busy month for us! Presley started Tball and we are loving it! Ava has been sick again for a WHOLE week and still really fussy and I don't know why, but we are FINALLY getting tubes on Friday! Please say a prayer for my little girl and I hope that this makes her feel all better!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.