Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

So Glad to Have you Back my Sweet Little Baby...

Well hello Friday! So glad to see you FINALLY and so glad that you brought my sweet little baby Ava back around to her normal self. Since my last post about the little MONSTER Ava she has gotten back into her routine and has done remarkably well at home and at daycare. And I am one happy Mommy on this Friday! Thank you Jesus. Ava is really into reading her big sister's books this week. She walks around with this one book, Who Stole the Cookies, and also has a duck book of Presley's too, she sits down and reads to herself and then brings the book to me saying "uh uh uh" and holding the book up for me to read, so we sit down and she climbs up in my lap (or Presley's) and lets us read the WHOLE book. I am very impressed and love this newfound joy of hers! It's so sweet seeing Presley ready to Ava. I love it. I'll post a picture soon. It's a busy weekend in the Knapp house and our last weekend without Daddy! He comes home Wednesday night and I'm so excited! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.