Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Who is this Monster and Where is Ava????

Is is possible that the "terrible dreaded twos" can come a little early and possess my almost fifteen month old?!!!! Who is this monster and what happened to the sweet little baby Ava that used to just lay there and not move, not speak a sound and was just so laid back! Where did she go? Please come back! And come fast! As of late she has become this very active toddler that loves to climb, makes HUGE messes, slaps me, pulls her sisters hair out of her head, head butts me and laughs out loud, loves to be picked up pointing in every direction not even knowing what she wants or where she wants to go and when you put her down or don't pick her up she completely throws herself out on the floor, the HARD floor, and continues this AWFUL cry that absolutely KILLS the ears! Is this only the beginning of what is to come with the terrible twos that will soon be here?!!! If so, I'll think I'll run away now and come back when she's three or so! Any takers on this little monster????

Last night Kaylea spent the night with Presley and to my surprise the girls were very good and still are being pretty good this morning! Poor Kaylea is such a trooper being so bossed around by my six year old! Man, that kid is bossy and sometimes I wonder how the kid has any friends! Ha! What am I to do with this one? She does not listen, does not care what I say to her most of the time and pretty much does as she pleases and is terribly bossy and mean to her friends! Maybe I'm needing to do a little venting this morning since it's been a WILD one and it's only ten o'clock. Is it too early to start drinking???? Ha!

I guess I'll end with saying that my life is pretty eventful and very dramatic here at the Knapp house with house full of girls. Have a great Saturday everyone! Pictures to come later after our birthday party for my 98 year old great grandmother!

1 comment:

  1. Ha...No you aren't the only one! Leyton started doing his little "tantrums" a few weeks ago. He mainly does it when he wakes from naps, because he wants to be held, but he has started just whining more in general when he doesn't get his way. I'm terrified of the twos!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.