Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

WHO DAT

What a great way to start the week! And my husband comes home Wednesday and it's Valentine's week!!!

Wow! That's all I really know to say this afternoon! I am still in awe and SHOCK that the Saints WON the SUPERBOWL! What a great game and how great is Drew Brees! I can't wait for football season to roll around again!

Yesterday we went to The Stephen's house for "A Saints Parade" and it was so fun. The kids had a blast and the sun even came OUT finally! Lacie and I watched the game at my house with all four kiddos and Lacie and I had a BLAST!!! Who Dat baby!

I will post pictures tonight of the parade and kiddos dressed up in their Saints attire!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.