Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What a BUSY week gone BYE-BYE fast!!!

So much has happened since the last time I wrote! Mardi Gras has come and GONE, it SNOWED more than I have EVER seen it snow here and more than I have ever seen in MY life, and Valentine's 2010 has come and gone too!!!!! I'd say our snow day 2010 was our most fun event of the week! Presley and Ava had so much fun in the snow! I think A would have stayed out there longer if Mommy would have let her. Presley was so excited to build her VERY FIRST snowman ever and it was pretty big (I think so anyway)! We missed the day parade that day because Presley's Daddy came to get her and I stayed in my PJs all day and didn't want to go anywhere, but at least we did do the night parade the weekend before! Valentine's Day was pretty low key as usual at our house. I mean really it's Valentine's Day, what's so special about that day?!! I did get some pretty flowers and of course got the girls happies and they got balloons from the Grandparents. We had my nephew's birthday party that afternoon at the Indian Village and I was so happy because I got to see my brother and his family from Mobile and my sister and her boys from Lafayette!! It was FUN!!!


Happy Mardi Gras from Presley and Little Miss Thang Ava!!!



As you can see from the pictures now it is VERY difficult, VERY difficult to take pictures of Ava now! I need a SUPER DUPER fast camera ASAP! She is so busy and into everything that she does NOT have time for Mommy to be taking pictures!!!

Did I mention, how expensive paint is?!! We have decided to spruce up the house a little in hopes to see it in a year or two! We are starting with our bedroom and bath! And did I mention how hard it is to pick colors! There are some AWESOME colors out there that I LOVE!!! Thank you to my wonderful husband who will be doing the painting!!! Hope it turns out good and makes this Mommy happy!!

1 comment:

  1. Jess.. your blog looks great!! No, none of my girls blog :( I can't even get them all on Facebook.. Sunny is the only one on there...Sarah just has her hands full with her three munchkins.. and Sydney lives in the country and only has dail up internet! I still want to work on my blog and change it up... glad you got yours done!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.