Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

She is WALKING!!!!

Ava is WALKING!! First of all, she SLEPT all night last night without Mommy having to get up! The rain must have done the trick! I love to sleep in the rain and I guess Ava does too! So, after getting a good nights rest she began the morning walking around EVERYWHERE while I was getting dressed, so I guess you could say she is a WALKING girl now! I'm so excited for her because she is so excited that she can now get around like her BIG sister, Presley! You have to do lots of clapping for her while she walks because if you don't she starts clapping for herself as she walks and usually ends of falling! On the other hand, I'm not so excited because my "baby" is growing up. It seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant with her wondering if it was a boy or a girl. And now she is walking and talking (or thinks she is talking) and growing so super fast before my eyes that it makes me a little sad and definately gives me "baby fever" BAD! Can I pause this age??!!!! She is just so darn cute right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.