Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good Saturday Morning Bright and EARLY at the Knapp House!!!!






Good morning everyone! We have been up since FIVE this morning!! Doesn't Ava know on Saturdays we can sleep late! When will she ever learn this! Last night was Natchez's first Mardi Gras parade and Presley, Kaylea and Abby had a blast! It was just too short! We're hoping next Friday the day parade will be LONGER! Kaylea spent the night with us and the girls have been having fun playing in all of the beads this morning! I think I have found some entertainment for Ava while Mommy gets some things done around here! Why didn't I discover the bead thing months ago????

Happy Birthday Emily Claire and Happy Anniversary to Malcolm and my Mom!!! I think they've been married twenty one years or twenty two! My how time FLIES!!! I love you both!

Guess I better get off of here and prepare for Emily Claire's birthday party and maybe even take the kids to see Dora and Boots and the mall!

Is it Sunday yet???!!! We are so ready to see our SAINTS WIN the SUPERBOWL!!! Who Dat baby Who Dat!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!! Will post pictures later!

1 comment:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.