Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Two weeks and to the beach we GO!!

Two more weeks and off to beach we go! And I can't wait!! I have been very lazy the last two weeks and kind of relaxing and not doing much while my husband has been home with us!! That's why there are no pictures this week! Not much news to report except that:

Presley is doing AWESOME in Tball!! I do not want it to end!! She is so good this year and has turned out to be quite the ball player! She is getting tons of OUTS and really HITTING that ball HARD! I am so proud of her!

Ava seems to be talking much better since her tubes. She is now saying:

Mine
ByeBye
Thank you (some sort of way)
Presley (some sort of way that I can't figure out, but I really think she's trying to say Presley)
Shhhhh (this is the cutest thing ever!!! She shhhh's and blows thru her nose while putting her finger up to her mouth!! It's so cute!!)
Outside
Juice
And now my mind is blank, but I'm sure there are MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.