Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Tubes, T-ball, Birthday party and Mother's Day 2010

Friday started out at FOUR a.m for Daddy, Mommy, and Ava. Presley stayed with Mom! I have such an amazing, awesome Mom!!! We headed out to McComb for Ava's little tube surgery! Of course she stayed awake the whole way there and was just visiting up a storm with all the nurses when we got to the Ambulatory Center. They all loved her and thought she was so small, cute and such a friendly little thing! Little did they know what she would turn out to be coming off the anesthesia! Wow, how come no one but the nurses prepared me for this??!!!!! The nurse said that the sweeter they are going to sleep, the worse they are waking up! Boy, was she right on the money!!!!!!!!! First, the Versed made Ava so funny. Her Daddy and I were laughing at her so hard. Her body was so heavy and she just didn't know what to think of things. She would just look at us with this hilarious face! She was in such good spirits when they took her back, she never cried, they said she was sweet and didn't fight the mask. When we got back to recovery, it was a COMPLETE TOTALLY different scene! Ava started fighting, screaming, arching her back, pulling our hair, throwing her Daddy' hat on the floor, would NOT suck her passy, was TOTALLY pissed at the thing on foot, would not watch TV! Nothing made her happy. We could not comfort her, we could not do anything to help her!! I watched the clock for TEN minutes which seemed like HOURS! Finally, she settled down and fell asleep on her Daddy and soon we were headed home. She did NOT sleep any of the ride home and only took and hour nap at home! I was exhausted, her Daddy was exhausted, she was exhausted and such a FUSSY FUSSY little girl. Presley had a T-ball game so my AWESOME in-laws came over to watch Ava and bath her and she was OUT when we got home. Presley did so GOOD in her T-ball game. We won and went to Sonic afterwards to celebrate with the team. Mommy was so tired that I couldn't see straight. I was out like a light by nine! Ava was awake from 2:30-4:30 and thank you JESUS for Benadryl went back to sleep till 6:30. She was in better spirits Saturday, but still clingy (especially to her Daddy, Ha!!). We went to my sister-in-laws for a birthday party and crawfish! Ava had a blast and we enjoyed spending the day with them. It felt so good outside this weekend! Ava was us at 5:30 Sunday morning, so her Daddy brought her to our room and we slept till about 7:00. Happy Mother's Day to me!! I got a gift certificate for an hour massage and a pedicure! I'm so excited. We went to church with my in-laws and lunch to my grandparents and cooked hamburgers that evening at home with Lacie and her kids. It was a great day!! Ava slept all night last night and slept in until 7:00 this morning so I'm hoping that is a good sign and we are back on track now with GOOD EARS!!!!!! We have a week full of T-ball games with my Presley and I'm so excited! I'll be the one hollering in the bleachers! 

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.