Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ponytails & A New Kitty Named Macy Grey


I think that since it's been such a long time since I blogged that I will just post a few pictures and say a few things that have happened around the Knapp house. I've been an awful update-er and picture taker this month!


Ava's Ponytail

Finally, Ava's hair can now go in a ponytail! It's still so fine and thin-ish that it still doesn't want to stay up there and it totally frustrates me even with a barret up top! But to me it's PRECIOUS and she looks absolutely adorable!

Oh myyyyyyyy, can you say ADORABLE or whatttt??? Aren't they just too cute for words with those smiles???!!! Or maybe it's just because they are mine! My oh myyyy do I have my hands full with these two little things and I love every minute of it. Presley is starting second grade tomorrow. I mean, really, where has the time gone?? She was just my little baby going off to pre-school at Jefferson Street. And Ava, 19 months old alreadyyyy! Wow! Time flies when you are busy! Ava is growing up more and more everyday and amazes me each day at all the new things she is learning. She is pretty dang good at repeating lots of words and doing lots of animal sounds: dog, cat, duck, snake, cow, bear, etc.

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some. She is saying more words now too. She's really good at Poppa and Nannie now and bye bye Mommy, bye bye Daddy, Juice, Presley (keeps getting better and better), ball, kitty, fish and MORE...She moved up to the older two year old room at school this week and left behind her most loved Ms. Pahnka. She's done really well in the new room with Sue Sue and seems to get along better now that it's smaller and less kids bullying her around (so Sue says) and less crying! So, we are moving right on up and right along and it's all happening so fast! Where is my PAUSE button for these little girls????


And this my friends (and family) is the newest and latest addition to our family (not by my choice)! A cat that came to us! Literally showed up in my garage! Why me, why my house? Knowing that my seven year old is an animal freak (like my mother) and especially a cat freak! So, now this is our new cat and her name is Macy Grey. Luckily, she is spayed, declawed and super duper really really nice, friendly, laid back (thank God), and silent!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure wish my children were like this! Ha! As you can see Ava LOVES the new cat! I mean really LOVES the new thing! She chokes it, loves it, pats it, tries to strangle it and Macy Grey just lays there and doesn't make a peep! Then we have Presley who is like the cat police who is trying to protect the cat and lock it up away from Ava.

Oh the joys of having a new pet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.