Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to the Best Daddy (and husband) EVER!!!!

This morning my girls and I woke up to no Daddy :(!! He's at work on his second Father's Day and we miss him terribly today! I'm sad that he is out working in this heat and has to spend this day without us! So, this morning we are going to give a shout out to Daddy on our blog (even though he has never even read it)!! All three of us girls here think you are the most wonderful Daddy ever and we miss you terribly. Thank you for always helping me with the girls when you are here. Thank you for cooking for us, for feeding Ava, for giving baths and putting to bed so that Mommy can just be lazy and do nothing on your weeks home! Thank you for getting up with Ava in the mornings and letting Mommy sleep in. Thank you for doing laundry, thank you for doing anything I ask of you so that when I get off work life is easy. You are the BEST! Thank you for loving us and thank you for doing everything to make us HAPPY! Thank you for shuttling the girls off in the mornings if I'm running late! Thank you for picking them up and spending that extra time with them! Thank you for always grocery shopping with us just to give me some company and help me with the girls! I think you are SUPER DUPER AWESOME and I am such a lucky person to have you in our lives and I can't wait to spend many many more years with you and our girls! And I think the girls are such lucky little girls to have you as their Daddy (and stepdad)!! Thank you for being a wonderful husband. Thank you for always balancing me out and keeping me straight. Thank you for putting up with my fussing and ignoring me when I'm mean. Thank you taking me to lunch on your weeks home so we have "extra time" alone together. Thank you for driving us around so I don't have to listen to you complain about my driving. Thank you for always watching my shows with me in bed and loving every second of it even though you'd probably rather be watching hunting. Thank you for cutting back on your hunting since Ava was born! Thank you for always letting me get my way and being happy about it!! I love you and think you are such a great man, husband and Daddy!

I'd also like to mention that I have three WONDERFUL men in my life that are all AWESOME fathers and I'm so lucky to have all three. I love you Daddy and I love you Malcolm and I love you Mr. Max. Life doesn't get much better than this and I thank God for my many blessings in my life! Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there and I hope it's a FABULOUS day for all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Jessica.
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.